Brio is searching for a full-time, on-site Salesforce Implementation Consultant in our Fort Washington, PA office.
In this client facing position, you’ll work directly with clients to gather business requirements and support the implementation of those requirements on the Salesforce platform.
Our projects typically involve:
- Creating brand new Salesforce instances for our clients
- Customizing the platform to meet the unique needs of each business
- Integrating Salesforce with other existing platforms, and developing custom integrations as needed
- Refactoring existing Salesforce instances
Ideal candidates are organized, detail-oriented, and communicate clearly. You have experience leading client discussions, gaining consensus from involved stakeholders, and working with various teams to see projects through to completion. Ideally, you’ll also be a certified Salesforce Administrator and have a good understanding of integrating Salesforce with other platforms. Experience in the law industry is a plus.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Gathering and documenting business requirements;
- Contributing to project architecture by incorporating business requirements into technical specifications;
- Leading weekly SCRUM meetings;
- Supporting application enhancements and other projects on SFDC;
- Working with various internal and external team to execute projects;
- Conducting quality assurance testing;
- Organizing, documenting, and leading all Salesforce training initiatives.
To apply, please send a resume and note about why you want to work at Brio. You are encouraged to submit work samples and other supporting materials that demonstrate why you're the best fit for this position.