Brio is searching for a full-time, on-site Salesforce Admin.
BRIO designs and develops custom web applications, portals, and sites. Our 18-person team works on these digital projects for a roster of 40+ active clients, and we need are looking for a Salesforce Admin experience to join our team.
In this position, you’ll help implement, extend, and customize Salesforce for our clients. Ideal candidates are organized, detail-oriented, and communicate clearly. You’ve preferably had exposure to the Salesforce platform, and understand the basics of its capabilities and uses. A Salesforce Certification is a plus, as is prior experience in the law industry.
We're looking for people who:
You’ll be responsible for:
- Attending client discovery meetings to assist in gathering requirements and designing custom solutions that use Salesforce components, apps, and integrations;
- Interfacing with internal and external Project Managers and stakeholders to estimate, task, and build custom Salesforce functionality;
- Creating Configuration Workbooks for all Salesforce implementations;
- Developing other documentation for Salesforce projects, including items like Solution Design Outlines, Workflow Diagrams, How-To Documentation and User Guides, Testing Guides, and more;
- Implementing Salesforce custom fields and objects;
- Developing Process Builders and Flows for custom Salesforce solutions;
We don’t sell a platform or a product, and every one of our projects varies from the last. Here’s a few things we’re busy with right now:
Cleansing and migrating data from various sources to Salesforce;
A customer analytics and activation platform designed for eCommerce;
A portal that allows fund managers and allocators to group and track a portfolio of investment opportunities.
Please note: This is a full-time, on-site position in our office in Conshohocken, PA. Though working remotely is an occasional possibility, you must be able to commute to our office on a regular basis.
Recruiters need not contact. BRIO fills all positions internally.
To apply, please send a resume and note about why you want to work at Brio. You are encouraged to submit work samples and other supporting materials that demonstrate why you're the best fit for this position.