Brio is searching for a full-time Full Stack .NET Developer.
BRIO designs and develops custom web applications, portals, and sites. Our 25-person team works on these digital projects for a roster of about 40 active clients, and we need more .NET talent to execute our work.
You’ll work as part of our team to develop custom projects. We’re looking for people who:
- Creatively approach problem solving;
- Understand the SDLC, and can see a project through from architecture to deployment (and beyond);
- Enjoy team collaboration, yet have the ability to work independently;
- Quickly adapt to and learn changing technologies and platforms;
- Communicate clearly, easily, and openly, and with both technical and non-technical people;
- Strive to stay on top of new technologies.
The Work and Technology
We don’t sell a platform or a product, and every one of our projects varies from the last. Here’s a few things we’re busy with right now:
- A customer analytics and activation platform designed for eCommerce;
- A portal that allows fund managers and allocators to group and track a portfolio of investment opportunities;
- Cleansing and migrating data from various sources to Salesforce.
To apply, please send a resume and note about why you want to work at Brio. You are encouraged to submit work samples and other supporting materials that demonstrate why you're the best fit for this position.
Please note: Though our team is working remotely until further notice, you must be local and able to commute to our office in Conshohocken.